How To Recharge In Minutes: Free Self Care Checklist.
It can be a struggle to know how to take care of yourself when you’re trying to juggle a million things at once our self care checklist printable is a great way to give you some ideas on how to care for yourself when you’re short of time.
You’re an overtired mom when …
- You go to the bathroom but as soon as you leave the room, your kids urgently need to go to the toilet and are so desperate they can’t wait until you’ve finished!
- You have a shower with one child on the toilet and one trying to clamber into the shower with you.
- You’re cooking a meal, they follow you in and shout requests for drinks and “how long is tea going to be? ” every 2 minutes!
- They never sleep
Parental burnout symptoms
- Feeling parental fatigue
- Being too tired to parent properly
- Feeling overtired
- Being an overwhelmed mum or overwhelmed parent
- Feeling as if you’re not enjoying motherhood
- Feeling tired, grumpy and not quite right, most of the time
- Experiencing lots of stress
- Sleep disruption and insomnia
- Feelings of anxiety
- Feelings of sadness
- Feeling guilty for no reason.
- Not looking after yourself properly
- Poor mental health
- Self-care deficit
- Not eating properly.
Self-care tips for overtired moms.
Next, write a list of the things you enjoy, download my beautiful free daily self-care checklist by subscribing to our updates here, for ideas and activities you can squeeze into 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes and an hour!
Self Care Checklist.