Disclaimer and legal advice
- The Organizer UK is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk
- Some posts on this site may contain affiliate links which when clicked allow me to earn a small commission which helps to cover the running costs of this blog.
- Views and opinions expressed in this blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other agency, organisation, employer or company I am, or have been associated with.
- Any action you take upon the information on this website is strictly at your own risk and we will not be liable for any losses or damages in connection to the use of our website , including social media pages or groups connected to the author.
- Although the author has made every effort to ensure that the information in this blog was correct at publication, the author does not assume and hereby disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause.The information in this blog is meant to supplement, not replace, proper medical or lifestyle advice. Using any chemicals poses inherent risk. The authors and publisher advise readers to take full responsibility for their safety and know their limits. Before practicing the skills described in this blog, be sure that your equipment is well maintained, and do not take risks beyond your level of experience, aptitude, training, and comfort level.
©2018. Clare Davison.www.theorganizeruk.com . copyright. all rights reserved.