Why I’m sharing my free blog planner bundle with you.
I decided to put together a neat little free blog planner bundle of my own, to help me simplify my blogging day and keep me organised and motivated right up until the moment I hit the publish button and way beyond!
As a new blogger, I needed all the help I could get to keep me on track to create great blog posts.
However, I could never find the right worksheets to keep me motivated and organised while planning my blog.
Most of the worksheets I downloaded were either overcomplicated or dull and uninspiring.
So, today I have decided to share with you the tools I use for organising my time and ideas in one handy bundle which won’t cost you a single penny!
I hope you find these worksheets helpful.
In this bundle you will find:
- Daily blog planner printable ~ I use this to plan my daily tasks, write a list of things I need to fix or improve and to check off my social media posts. I have my sheets printed from Monday through to Sunday so I can plan for the week or look back throughout the week for reference. There is also a spot for any ideas which may crop up.
- Monthly blog planner printable ~ I use this to do my brainstorming for the month’s blog posts, jot down any blog titles that spring to mind, write ideas for social media posts, and I have created a space for improvements needed on my blog or images for the upcoming month. My sheets are titled Jan through to December, so there is plenty of opportunity for advanced planning and scheduling.
- Blank customisable planner printable ~ this is a blank sheet and is used to fill in as an additional or a customisable page!
- Social media follower printable checklist ~ this is a little checklist I use to record my follower growth on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Social media post planners ~ I use these simple planners to plan which posts I’d like to schedule to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and at what time I will post them.
I use the Instagram planner sheet with Planoly to schedule all my posts, here is a screenshot of my Instagram feed.
Using Planoly scheduling allows me to create a beautiful feed with minimal hassle.
- Password keeper~ this is where I store all the passwords and usernames to all websites connected to my blog.
These free blog planner worksheets are simple, cleanly designed and easy to follow, to keep your ideas and thoughts organised and neat,
and the best bit is they’re completely free!
If you enjoyed this post, you might like to read
For daily updates and motivation follow me on Instagram!
or follow me on Pinterest for more organising and cleaning ideas!
or join our cosy Facebook group where you can ask questions, share stories or share your cleaning and organising tips join us today!